[lumin essence - phobos] [lumin essence - phobos]

the beat at the beginning reminds me of phace's drum style. I'd see a bit more of overdrived & equalized elements and it would be more evil! Other than that it's a solid track. Good job man, sounds like you're getting better! :)

feel free to hit me up for tips, i generally do music when i'm on my spare time. I may help you raising the bar to the neuroshpere standard... depends on you! :p

v150r responds:

thanks man, sry for late response, I'm kinda' busy lately, but now I submitted our latest track.
I speak with the guys, then we'll see, but thanks the opportunity bro ;)

Nechura - On the Run Nechura - On the Run

finish it soon!

I like that kind of intro, it sounds like something big is coming over the song.
But that is short. It's like you want to bring us the beat very quickly, so I feel a bit broken after that...

Your beat are sweet. Be aware, sometime it sounds very good when you make simple. Besides that, I would hear a well compressed snaredrum, and why not equalized. I'm sure that sweet drum will turn to a rough one.

BOOM your bass is badass! Make sure to save your own Massive presets.
Put aside your other projects and please finish this one because you got something really interesting, even if you're sick of it!

Nechura responds:

I appreciate the feedback man but seriously, I can't get anymore of this done. I've tried and everything I add sounds like crap. Not only that, the fact that everyone said the mix wasn't powerful enough despite my efforts to fix it just put me off working on it. I'd rather focus on getting my newer stuff finished and sent off to labels.

SP - Moar Cowbell SP - Moar Cowbell

>:-)

I am behind you this time...

But I'll come back.

Steven-Polley responds:

There is cowbell in the song.

DJ Harlock// OutPhase(sync) DJ Harlock// OutPhase(sync)

i give a 8

That was a bit generic...

But it has great beats! :)

OutPhase is TaQ + TAKA

Cross666 responds:

Ah yes.. DJ Taka.. how could I forget.. x.x I normally just chuck most of it up to being TaQ because of Sync

[SxHx] N'thisisex [SxHx] N'thisisex

5'd

Deep house. Sounds pro :O
Keep it up

shesmackshard responds:

thanks dude :D

Snowstorm [DnB-Wip] Snowstorm [DnB-Wip]

short'n coool

Steak Johnson is a guy who makes awesome neurobass.

SteakJohnson responds:

as does landscapers, and thanks!

&amp;lt;MWA&amp;gt; Subtle <MWA> Subtle

wow

Haaaaaaaaaaaaah, the Drum and Piano contest! I've completely forgotten it :S

I see this song a bit slower, otherwise this is go

mjattie responds:

thanks a lot.

&amp;lt;MWA&amp;gt; Electric <MWA> Electric

good

Nice build up. I like how your bass sounds!

In some passage I feel that the kick is off

I have respect to guys who make their own synth. It's the best way to go if you hate presets :P

Anyway, great song. Keep it up man

mjattie responds:

you know, most of the presets in reason are way too alien-ish. It's not too hard to make by yourself...

thanks for the 9/10

[Sh] Walk Through Undine Demo [Sh] Walk Through Undine Demo

woogh

I'm looking forward! I love it :D
I want more!

-land
ps: check out my last song if you find the time ;)

Shimose responds:

Thanks man! :D Be workin' diligently.

I'll definitely check your track out. ;)

Flared - Bravado (Cut) Flared - Bravado (Cut)

lol

i dig ur snare lololololololl